|PA to Corporator||Felix|
|Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO)||Ramachandraiah|
|Micro Plan||Micro Plan|
ISSUES COMMON TO EVERY WARD IN MAHADEVPURA: Link ISSUES SPECIFIC TO BELLANDUR WARD
1. Provision of connectivity to the Centralized STP in the constituency, at the logical endpoint of the UGD by BWSSB by December 2018 (Top Priority)
2. Garbage / SWM a. Segregate waste at the source. Functional Dry Waste collection Centers b. Solid Waste Management – Approval for additional vehicles for garbage collection – 54 Auto tippers are approved. Only 24 luggage autos are operational that too in very bad shape. c. Biogas facility in Bellandur ward – The plan is ready. The company is ready to do it at free of cost and yet the land approval is pending for years. d. No dumping grounds at all. Obtain Proper garbage space in the ward.
3. Clean up of Bellandur Lake and Kaikondarahalli lake upkeep in the ward. Kaikondarahalli lake is deteriorating.
4. Cauvery Water connection to all Apartments by 2018
5. S.W.A.T. team (e.g. BBMP Health Inspector) to be formed in the ward to promptly solve the civic issues brought up by citizens. Members from BAF will assist in their respective apartments.
6. Enable a Complaint Portal for citizens to post their grievances, issues, etc. online.
7. Hotline numbers for all citizens a. To report an emergency civic issue (e.g Blockage of sewer, broken water pipeline) – 24 hours service b. Reporting corruption.
8. Identify and develop public spaces in the constituency – for children’s play areas and parks. One such area across Kaikondrahalli lake is an ideal spot for a park. Right now that area is used as dump yard and it really spoils the environment.
9. Single window system/ single day turnaround for all BBMP services such as Khata, Registration, etc.
10. Efficient maintenance of Transformers by BESCOM authorities..
11. Remove requirement of STP from BWSSB’s criteria for eligibility of supplying Cauvery water.
12. Pedestrian safety in terms of skywalks, footpaths, street lights, stray dogs, roads caved in, etc. There are 6 skywalks planned in the entire ward. However one is implemented. The list is given in Annexure A.
13. Drainage system should be monitored and cleaned once in 15 days.
14. All arterial roads should be white topped to ensure smooth flow of traffic
15. Posting of traffic constables at more frequent intervals to regulate traffic and parking violations – the identified locations are a. Sanjay Skywalk location b. Across Bellandur Central mall under flyover c. Across Ecospace d. Iblur Junction e. Sarjapura Road near Jail Road f. Sarjapura road and Haralur Road intersection
16. Bangalore ONE center or upgrade post office.
17. Widening of the WindTunnel Road and a Police Checkpost as the nearest Police checkpost is 6 Kms away.
18. Enforce parking rules to avoid unauthorized parking by cabs. Annexure A Skywalks planned in ward 150 1. Outer ring road near Ecospace (Implemented) 2. Bellandure Central Mall Ward 150 (Sanjay Skywalk near Salarpuria Softzone mighe be a replacement. However it is not implemented yet. 3. Outer ring Road near Iblur junction 4. Kadubeesanahalli near JP Morgan 5. Ambalipura Gate in front of Springfield Apartment 6. New Horizon College of Engineering Kadubeesanahalli