Common Needs for All Wards
From Rising Citizen
1 Land and Building
- Fence ALL public property including ALL lakes. This is where all the encroachment is happenning. Develop into Parks.
- Joint Commissioner to ensure all Khata to be bribe free and quick.
- Implement undiluted RERA immediately. OC to be mandatory with criminal charges on Builder for violations without any impact on owners
- All apartment Cess Tariffs to be reviewed and brought on par with others. (SWM cess and Sanitation Cess to be removed where not applicable. Water tariff to be on par with individual house. Power Tariff fto be charged only under LT2 (a) and not LT5)
- Strict enforcement action on any violations brought to the notice of the authorities be it in construction or any other area.
- Removal of encroachments on Rajakaluves & SWD
- Act immediately against Illegal constructions
- Implementation of Plastic ban
- DWCC & Biomethenisation plants
- Control on flex posting in our area. Should be allowed only in very few dedicated places. Complete ban on B'day flex or other such socially irresponsible flex in public
- Common Dry and Wet waste collection bins at all market aras and 1 in every 100 meter on streets with many shops. Daily twice collection of waste from busy market areas
- Regular and GPS based pick-up for garbage
- All parks & temples to compulsorily have leaf composting centres
3 Law and Order:
- CCTV's to monitor n reduce crimes
- Ease of filing FIR
- Fix all street lights
4 Water & Lakes:
- Varthur & Bellandur Lake rejuvenation on a War Footing
- Safe Drinking water to every citizen - Cauvery Pipeline
- Complete UGD Pipeline across all Wards - major inconvenience right now
- Connect all UGD to functioning STPs! They are leading to nowhere but the lake right now.
- Control on new borewells with mandatory approvals, action against illegal borewell and safety measures for dried borewells.
- Mandatory water recharge systems near each borewell
- Rejuvenation of all lakes. Make rain water harvesting mandatorily enforced including recycling water in big apartment complexes
5 Road & Transport:
- Pedestrian First! Footpaths clear of all obstacles
- All Drains Covered
- Full implementation of Suburban rail and fast execution of Metro
- Additional Traffic police to manage traffic on par with Mahadevpura population
- Decongest traffic at Marathalli Bridge, Phoenix Market City, Kundanahalli Junction, Shell Petrol Bunk Junction, Graphite India Junction, Hope Farm, Kadubeesanahalli-Panathur, Borewell Road/Nellurhalli Circle, Varthur Kodi, Varthur Village, Prestige Shantiniketan, Big Bazaar, Hoodi Triangle
- Keep pollution down by implementing active mechanized cleaning and checking on polluting industries/construction areas.
- Convenience facilities at all major Bus stop
- Raised Pedestrian Crossing at all junctions/Apartment clusters
- Strict enforcement on Traffic violations
- Development of artillery roads. Have plans and dates published on fixing the road after the roads have been dug up. Coordination between all departments while digging roads
- Faster action on encroachments or illegal constructions near road, which are hindering development.
- Value based Quality education to all grades: Link for Details
- Vocational training programs for our Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Rural Youth to provide them a meaningful livelihood for the future
7 Accountability in Governance
- Corruption free Governament offices
- Citizen participation in the governance
- An easy method for citizens to lodge complaint about corrupt or non performing govt officials, which can be tracked and closed with action. One such centre in each ward
- Approachability of the MLA & his office, need a 24/7 command center
- If failed to uphold the above bare minimum asks, he should take moral responsibility & sign the resignation before taking oath or office. Else, place 100cr in an escrow account